Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: OT: Hamilton v. Microsoft lawsuit complaint is now online

From: madsaxon <madsaxon () direcway com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 10:26:49 -0500

At 09:31 AM 10/3/03 -0500, Schmehl, Paul L wrote:
We have a long established tradition in America of rooting for the
little guy....until he becomes big and successful.  Then we hate him and
do everything we can to tear him down and destroy him.  And since we've
mastered the art of litigation, that's the easiest way to transfer his
winnings to the lawyers.  :-)

And therein lies a fundamental truth: Capitalism is the art of
redistributing wealth from the consumer to the legal profession
via intermediaries we call "businesses" and "governments."

m5x

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html