Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: No Subject (re: openssh exploit code?)

From: Ted Unangst <tedu () stanford edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:55:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Montana Tenor wrote:

I agree with Mitch.  Lets say you get an advisory that
a severe thunderstorm may be coming your way.  Do you
wait until the wind and rain are blowing inside your
house to close the windows and doors.  Do you allow
the kids to keep playing outside?  You do the prudent

we heard about the storm.  we pulled the kids indoors.  now some of us are
curious to know if it actually rained or not.  i've heard some neighbors
talking about the storm of the century, but when i look outside the grass
is dry.

--
"I promise you a police car on every sidewalk."
      - M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html