Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: No Subject (re: openssh exploit code?)

From: security snot <booger () unixclan net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:59:18 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, Paul, you're a real smart guy I see!  Just like everyone else who
wants to see one of the exploits for the bug, you try to taunt those of us
who are somewhat skilled at programming and have already developed our own
commercial grade exploits to release what we have slaved over.  Of course,
you can keep using words like l33t and drop whatever other insults you
want towards us - keep in mind, you're the one who isn't technically
skilled enough to:

1) Figure out how to exploit the bug
2) Figure out why the bug isn't exploitable, and provide a technical
argument against it

So my owned friend, before you insult anyone on this list again, first get
a fucking clue and become learned enough to at least not allow leaders of
the security community like Ron Dufrense not make you look stupid every
time you open your mouth.

"Whitehat by day, booger at night - I'm the security snot."
- CISSP / CCNA / A+ Certified - www.unixclan.net/~booger/ -