Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: self-exec.zip

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:33:49 +1300

"Ahmad Naazir" <ahmad_rana84 () hotmail com> wrote:

This is the Full-Disclosure security mailing list, not the interactive
version of "Skiddiez for Dummies"...

Can anyone tell me how can I encode my .exe files into a webpage like this.
I mean what kind of encoding the author has done for the file notepad.exe
secondly,
this exploit doesnt launches the file notepad.exe
how can I make it to launch it the .exe

If you cannot "reverse" the encoding from 10 seconds eyeballing the
script you _definitely_ should not even be beginning to imagine that
you should consider thinking about using it.

As for auto-launch, this is not the interactive version of "Skiddiez
for Dummies"...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.