Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: new worm - "warm-pussy.jpg".

From: Gadi Evron <ge () egotistical reprehensible net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 01:08:06 -0800

segfault wrote:

You idiot.  Just because a file is called warm-pussy.jpg, doesn't mean that
the webserver it resides on isn't going to parse it's actual content (which
is probably plaintext).  Look again, I'm sure you'll be surprised.

HTML _is_ plain-text.
Just because the server sends it as plain text doesn't mean the browser won't execute it.

It does.

This *is* a Trojan horse.

Do you have anything real to contribute or are you just going to call a guy that raised the alarm of a _possible_ new dangerous Trojan hourse names?
--
      Gadi Evron (i.e. ge),
      ge () linuxbox org.