Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Hacking Course Israel

From: Jynx Security <jynx_hack () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 10:49:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi
I've been searching for a hacking/security course in Israel.
I know about foundstone (www.foundstone.com), Sensepost(www.sensepost.com), Sans(www.sans.org), etc. but the only
training in
Israel I can find is from See Security (www.see-security.com)
It looks like the guys at See-Security have put together a Series of courses or something called "Hacking Defined".
A few questions for the list:
1. Has anyone been on the See HD-8-IWM (that's the course I'm looking at)?
2. Can anyone tell me how it compares to the other courses out there...
3. If I can organize to go overseas - what do you think? Foundstone vs. Sans vs. Sensepost
4. Does anyone know of other hacking/security training in Israel?

Thnx
Jynx