Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SRT2003-11-02-0218 - NIPrint LPD-LPR Local Help API SYSTEM exploit

From: KF <dotslash () snosoft com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:29:24 -0500

John Sage wrote:

Noise?
**sorry for the noise folks* *
um yeah I was trying to say sorry for those of you that do not care to read information concerning someones browser issues... noise as in hey I am sorry this is not security related. That is also why I stated to direct comments off the list directly to me.

The only goddamn noise here seems to be caused by the fact that you've
posted exactly the same beta test of your l33t "..pdf based advisory
release.." system six times.
Before you go attacking me I suggest you make yourself aware of the fact that this happens quite frequently on these lists. It is NOT my fault that the lists (bugtraq / FD / et all) get into mailing loops and repeatedly forward mails that have already went out. If I recall correctly I only have ONE copy of this mailing in my out box.

2514 N   Nov 04 KF              ( 101) [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0115 - NI
2515 N   Nov 04 KF              ( 101) [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0115 - NI
2516 N   Nov 04 dotslash@snosof ( 104) [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0115 - NI
2518 N   Nov 04 KF              ( 100) [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0218 - NI
2519 N   Nov 04 KF              ( 100) [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0218 - NI
2520 N   Nov 04 dotslash@snosof ( 103) [Full-Disclosure] SRT2003-11-02-0218 - NI

Why don't you let us know about your innovation *after* you've got the
bugs worked out?

Sorry you are having such an aggrivating day. If you can't handle accidental cross posts etc I suggest you unsubscribe from the list.
- John

sheesh... you can even try to be a nice guy these days with out getting attacked.

-KF

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html