Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Problem installing Linksys network card with Suse Linux 7.2

From: it misc <itmisc () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:51:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi:

I am trying to configure my Linksys network card to work with Suse Linux 7.2.

I downloaded the latest tulip.c from ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/network/tulip.c. I put it into directory
/usr/src/linux/drivers/net. As I recompile the Kernel, I ran into errors.

Network card Info: EtherFast 10/100 LAN Card, LNE100TX Version 4.0

System Info: Pentium II 412MHz, 224MB RAM, 10GB Western Digital hard drive.

I appreciate any help.

Thank you very much.

Henry Tran