Full Disclosure mailing list archives

OpenSSL on Fire.

From: harden () softhome net
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 20:43:30 -0700

. Background For years now, the OpenSSL project has been developing strong, commercial-grade and, yes, full-featured toolkit implementing the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL v2/v3) and Transport Layer Security (TLS v1) protocols in collaboration with many developers from all around the globe. . Problem Description Since not everyone are socially skilled and everyone need friends, some secret societies released prisonners that released stuff that helped some people to do some programming things that then became public to become friend with unknown people, see societies. . Workaround As many of you already thought, suicide can be a way out of this uncomfortable position. As I told many people, some of us does have social obligations and cannot afford to commit suicide. Using your imagination MAY lead to interesting answers. In case of frustration, use the attached semi-automatic rooter kit and hack as many servers as you can. Note that this will probably not give you root so you should use the NEW PTRACE exploit aviable from some whitehated polish persons at http://isec.pl/cliph/isec-ptrace-kmod-exploit.c to gain root on all these boxes. . Solution
1. Be against the security industry.
2. Join the security industry.
3. Use openssl uzi to kill as many servers as you can. . More Details
By publishing such a tool I expect the world to be a better place,
at least people can have an idea of the WORST.
The attached archive is distributed feely under some license or not.
Yes, I do have the right to do that. . Text I like to control my brain with my brain. -Harden