Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Kimberly Ohser/BETANOTES is out of the office.

From: Attica <attica () stackheap org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:36:38 -0500

This thread already has me in stitches.  I would LOVE to see Kim's expression
upon reading it...

~S

On 13 Mar 03 06:50:02AM cepacolmax () hushmail com[cepacolmax () hushmail com] wrote:
:
:
: heh.
: From the original email we also get Doloris Eggert and Brian Hogeland.
:
: Following the paradigm that Kim's name condenses to kohser, that's deggert and either bhogeland or bhogela (barring
numbers of course - a quick spam to those addresses would soon set us right...).
:
: We've just tripled (at least) our odds of success. Add to all this the fact that these folks must be sysadmins or
security staff (why else would they be on this list?), and we have a mighty tasty target.
:
: Thanks, Kim! Now we all have something fun to do!
: ;op
: