Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Sql Injection big5 consultancy

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:21:14 -0700

joseph blater wrote:
What should I do? Tell them their whole HR system is vulnerable and face the risks of being charged for something? Although owning certs from most vendors, I never got to work for a top5. Shall I take the risk and use this vuln to help me getting a job?

Well, considering that they're called that because there are only 5 or so of them... and that they all have pen test people who read this list... I would guess that this problem will take care of itself.

                                                BB

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html