Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Senator Orrin Hatch goes unpunished

From: madsaxon <madsaxon () direcway com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:37:01 -0500

At 08:18 AM 6/20/03 -0400, Myers, Marvin wrote:

I personally believe that people like Orrin Hatch are the true terrorists of the world. For they are in a position to spout drivel to a captive audience who for the most part are unable or even worse unwilling to do anything about it.

The one organization on this planet that regularly strikes fear into
my heart and causes me to lose sleep from its increasingly radical
and oppressive policies is not Hamas or Al Qaeda--it's the U.S.
government. That government, or at least certain influential elements
within it, now well and truly meets all the classic definitions of
"terrorist," at least from my viewpoint. It's time we do something
about it, and I agree with Marvin that the polls are the best place
to start.

m5x

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html