Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Pissing wars

From: Matt <matthew () textbox net>
Date: 19 Jun 2003 12:05:47 -0400

Personal politics in a public mailing list never work so I'd say let's
try to keep them out of the list to further prevent the bullshit posts
we had with the Morning Wood flames. I'm sure my personal ideas and
views on this and that would piss off quite a few people here, but they
have nothing to do with Full Disclosure, so I keep my mouth shut.

It's a simple idea really, we are all different yet we all joined this
list for the same reason - Let's stick to security and the disclosure of
information rather then start yet another pissing war.

It's just an idea...

--
Matt <matthew () textbox net>
Textbox Networks