Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Blowing up PC's and leaking CERT info

From: Manfred Schmitt <konfusius () gmx de>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:48:57 +0200

Shawn McMahon wrote:

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 01:44:13PM +0000, Virtual_Mage said:

Since the so-called "tragedy" of 9/11, everything's been turned sideways.

Hold on a second; 3,000+ people murdered isn't a tragedy?

The biggest tragedy of 9/11 is that we will never know who really
is responsible for all the dead humans, there is and there never
will be anything like "Full-Disclosure-911" :-(
In the case of e.g. iraq, and there died a lot more people (are there
any statistics?), we are knowing who's responsible.
There are tragedy's and wars all the day long, but only 9/11 had the
power to turn the world upside-down. It's a fact that the biggest
winner of 9/11 indeed is the conservative US (or should I say world?)
government.
But that's all OT here, Reply-To: header set.

Just my two euro-cents,
Manne

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html