Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Media mongers and the hacking epidemic...

From: "Kristian Hermansen" <this_is_kris () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:33:17 -0400

It seems as though media mongers are pilfering this list for juicy tid-bits, now that hacking has become so
mainstream....lol

Is this really a big fucking deal?  So what...there is a vulnerability that "Hack4Life" has intercepted and relayed to
the list.  Maybe these vendors will get their fucking act together and not charge so much for software which has been
slapped together in a rush so that the consumers may whet their appetities with "brilliant" new features.  The reader,
of course, is free...

Kris Hermansen

PS - I understand that there will always be a way to conquer an obstacle, but what the fuck are these vendors thinking
by trying to dig ditches ahead of them, making us fall on our face before we can see them on our path?  We need to know
so that we may learn from them...otherwise, we will also make the same mistakes...again, and again, and again, and
again...