Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Public Apology

From: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:30:29 -0700

 I would like to take the time to state that I in no way deliberatly
accused Matt Murphy or Len Rose of  trying to collectively or
independantly hurt my reputation, or to "blackball" me from further
participation in FD or in the security field. I do stand by my
statements of a collective effort by some parties to scare me away or
otherwise hurt my reputation. It was the wrong placement of my
statement within the body of quoted text, and my bad judgement, that
implied Matt and Len, please accecpt my sincere apologies, both
privatly and publicly.

Donnie Werner
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html