Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Please Vote Today

From: Export <beavis_design () telus net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:09:11 -0600

I fully agree with martin on this. Sign my name up to the "will be leaving
list" if moderation starts.
-Export

On Thursday 12 June 2003 01:55 am, martin f krafft wrote:
also sprach Philip Stortz <madscientist () wyoming com> [2003.06.12.0848
+0200]:
gee, of all the groups of people in the world, i thought the
people on this list would be smarter than to trust any thing to an
online vote!  talk about poorly constructed, i only voted 4 times,
and it wasn't hard, i didn't even have to do it from different
accounts.  i vote morning wood stays, i see nothing what so ever
wrong with his post.  full disclosure is meaningless with out
a cultural background and without understanding the legal system
of whatever country they happen to be in.

i fully concur. if morning_wood is moderated, this list is denying
it's own purpose; then i am leaving.

people who don't like what he reads can procmail him, or just get
a life and think about it. after all, it's the contents not the
packaging of what he says which is interesting...

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html