Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: Poll

From: KF <dotslash () snosoft com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:33:37 -0700

I don't think hes all that horrible... for those that do...

http://familyinternet.about.com/library/weekly/aa020603a.htm
http://www.ufaq.org/mac_filtering_spam.html
http://rhols66.adsl.netsonic.fi/era/procmail/mini-faq.html
http://www.ku.edu/exchange/faqs/junk.shtml

-KF

northern snowfall wrote:

I've created a poll to address this "Morning Wood" issue.
Quite a few people have been contacting us in regards to his behaviour on the list and needless to say no small
number of people have left the list because of recent activity.

Can you add an 'I know enough to skip over most of his emails'
option. Sometimes, I find people fail to remember that they have
a choice to click on that new email they've received. Isn't this
what people have been talking about in regards to primary email-
virus security? :)

Don

http://deadchildren.org/~north_

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.