Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: In regards to recent crap flooding list.

From: Michael Osten <mosten () bleepyou com>
Date: 01 Jun 2003 21:05:38 -0500

On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 13:23, Perriero, Robert A. wrote:
To all:
I am by no means a professional security researcher, but it is hard to
find a list where full disclosure is allowed that isn't biased in some
way, either through anal moderators or corporate bias. That said, the
flood of literal "crap" that I have been getting in my inbox of late
from a select group of people from this list is unacceptable to me.

Having a unmoderated list means that it is a unmoderated list.  Make up
your mind, do you want moderation, or just moderation of the discussions
you think are crap?  Yes, the question was rhetorical.  You have two
options, stop whining, or unsubscribe.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html