Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: DCOM RPC exploit (dcom.c)

From: tcpdumb <tcpdumb () it-bytes org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:00:27 +0200

Compiled without any problems

System Info:

Linux beast 2.6.0-test1 #31338 Wed Jul 23 05:08:59 CEST 2003 i686 unknown

gcc --version   :       2.95.4

Maybe a hint:

        -It's always useful having masses of development-stuff aboard    like libc6 and several versions of gcc or
other Compilers.

        -The OS I compile an exploit on depends on the Exploit itself.
         Never seen an OpenSSH-Exploit running on a Linux. Therefore I
         got a Computer with OpenBSD. Windows-Exploits like SMBnuke
         work on all unices (Even OSF-1, Solaris - cool thing).

Haven't tried the DCOM-Exploit yet but this is just a question of time. Next to me there is a Computer running Win2000
Server. I'll try it as soon as my girlfriend stopped working at it (maybe sooner *hehe*).

Have a lot of fun!

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 17:25:50 -0400