Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The French BUGTRAQ

From: <frog-guy () hushmail com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:37:12 -0700

At 13:56 25/07/2003, -= Jimmino =- wrote:
A team of french professionals and French IT Consultants, are happy
to announce to the french IT Community, our project : the french
bugtrack !
French Security List called k-otik. http://www.K-otiK.com The aim
of this list, is to offer the fr versions of advisories, and many
technical documents.

Last time i checked that mailing list (last time it was advertised here),
 the only things that got sent through were links refering back to the
website, which make the mailing list useless IMO.

Was that behavior changed ? I don't want to waste my time registering
again to discover the ML is useless for me again.

Also, the registration web form for the mailing lists was not verifying
(asking the submitted email address to acknowledge subscription), which
looked dumb for a site whose topic is IT security.

Thanks for yur attention.

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html