Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: morning_wood.

From: Michael Renzmann <security () dylanic de>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:43:07 +0200

Hi.

Larry W. Cashdollar wrote:
I think people who have not published ANYTHING have no right to criticize
those that have.  So ask yourself, have I ever contributed to the
security community in anyway?  If not, keep quiet until you do.

Well, this seems to get one of those "ever built a car? no? well, so stop to criticize the one we build" things.

Also, those discussions whether morning_wood should be "allowed" to post more messages about xss or not take much more room than the actual postings from him at all.

My opinion: as long as things are becoming not permanently off-topic people should remember how to do "selective reading". If you don't like morning_wood, just ignore his messages. Such as you force people like me ignoring the silly discussions like this.

I'd rather see posts about _something_ security related than who is
posting what to this list.

Full ack.

Bye, Mike

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.