Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Odd Behavior - Windows Messenger Service

From: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:39:44 -0700

odd... setting up default XP box in DMZ  I complete the install setting
up
networking ( dhcp ) and ( workgroup )
only one passworded administrator account as prompted by the instalation
media.... reboot.
I leave box unatended for aprox 30 minuts at the login screen...
Upon sucessfull passworded login, a message-ala-windows messenger
service
is displayed.. ( damn spammers )

BEFORE THE DESKTOP !!! and before anything ( except wallpaper ) has
initialized

This does not surprise me.

neither does this response from you, NICK  as this is the only place you
actually responded to my actual scenario. And at that you offer NOTHING
about it ( lol )
 It seems all you can do is point out others flaws instead of addressing
the issues you respond to Nick.
have a good day m8...  now leave me alone...

Donnie Werner
http://exploitlabs.com

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html