Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[SECURITY] [DSA-337-1] New semi, wemi packages fix insecure temporary file creation

From: k.wijnstok () vliscogh com
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:09:57 +0100

Hello,

Unfortunately I'm not able to respond to the message you just sent to me.
This is because I'm in the Netherlands untill 26 july. If you have urgent
questions which need my attention I'm available at koen () wijnstok com or at
+31 6 16480797.

See you again soon!

Regards,
Koen

--
views which are not the views of the Vlisco Group Ghana unless specifically
stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system,

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html