Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Administrivia: 10 messages delayed

From: Len Rose <len () netsys com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:29:21 -0400

There were about 10 messages (some delayed as much as 5 hours)
that were langushing in the moderation queue because they were
sent from folks who didn't post using their subscribed-from address.

We have the list set to only accept and post automatically
from members thanks to several quasi-dos episodes in the past.

We would like to remind everyone that in order to avoid the
dreaded moderation queue (and occasional delays) to please post
from your subscribed-from address as we might get busy once in
awhile and not service the queue as rapidly as it should have been.

Thanks

Len

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html