Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OT but related.

From: Shanphen Dawa <list () hardlined com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:38:29 -0500

I don't subscribe to bugtraq for the reasons you listed, vendor annoucing, and a lot of material that just isn't
interesting to me. Usually there are a couple people subscribed to both, so if there is anything important posted to
bugtraq, it usually gets reposted here.

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 03:34:14 +1000 (Australia/ACT)