Full Disclosure mailing list archives

weasel32, looking for gui developer and security metric

From: zorkshin () tampabay rr com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:35:17 -0400

Hi guys --

We need to know if anyone can work on developing a GUI for a nessus
command line which has been *successfully* compiled on Windows. I know
about nessusWx but italacks the look and feel of what we are trying to
accomplish.  If you are interested please email me and I can give you
more details.

Also, does anyone know of any security metrics? I am looking to create
a metric for nessus (weasel32) called the "Sheneanae Score" (don't ask)
based on things such as: responds to ICMP, # of services, # of
"warnings" , # of "holes" , presence of telnet and other nonencrypted
shells, etc. Does anyone here know about developing metrics, especially
for security?

Thanks for your time

-- Justin Shin
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.