Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Full-disclosure digest, Vol 1 #977 - 35 msgs

From: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:23:01 -0700

  -------------------------- snip -------------------------------------
  I've managed to compile it under gcc 3.2.2 without error, yet
  It doesn't seem to do anything but hang-itself against XP-Professional
  hosts! , as I haven't a 2k box available to test against.

  ive managed to be successfull in exploiting WinXP ( option 5 and 6 ) and Win2k ( option 4 ) with the dcom32.exe
sample, on machies in the wild. The effectiveness is shocking... compare to webdav remote exploit that was popular in
April.. this RPC exploit is like a snake to a mouse, effecient killing at its finest. So those that say this is a
non-issue or the code not effective... rember that fine cup of STFU i offered earlier.... have another cup mmmmmkay

  morning_wood