Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: LAFFING MY SOCKZ OFF

From: qobaiashi <qobaiashi () gmx net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:53:30 +0100

- How current editors became current editors? :)

[...]

We could not let the same thing happen to phrack. We started to think
about an takeover 10 month before we released our first issue, p57.
We started to set up a server, got our hands on the domain phrack.org [dont
ask how] and put the webpage online (phrack.com has been down for 6 month
then). The webpage is a complete rewrite. Everything is SQL driven now
which makes maintainance much easier etc.

[sockz] wow you guys must be real hackers! 0MG 3y3 4m s0 ph33r! [/sockz]

erm yes.

i wont give pros and cons for the current phrack staff (and thus the phrack
stuff) now. i leave that up to you.
but - sockz - what do you mean by that posting?
do _you_ want to be phrack editor in chief ( i could name 3 *or* 5 other guys
) ? what qualities make you (*cough* of course i mean the phc..) the better
phrack staff?
now don't tell me this (we want more) blackhat stuff..i cant hear it anymore
:)

-q

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html