Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FW: Security in a Connected World

From: Cesar <cesarc56 () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:24:00 -0800 (PST)

I agree.

Microsoft has done some little effort in improving
security in its top products Windows, Office, SQL
Server, etc. But if you take a look at other Microsoft
products in only 5 minutes you can find a lot of
holes, believe me, try it. Why they don't improve
security in non top products? Because they only care
were the money is.

Cesar.

--- Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com> wrote:
For me this is pure marketing propaganda without any
confirmation from reality.
Just look at the number and severity of bugs - any
change after this hype?
 From this I have the impression that if I buy newer
windozes, they will be more
secure, lol.
IMHO billyg is a luser and his marketing rants
should not be taken seriously.

Georgi Guninski
http://www.guninski.com

Richard M. Smith wrote: