Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: BlueBoar - 'Evil' Vendors Strike Back

From: Florian Weimer <Weimer () CERT Uni-Stuttgart DE>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 21:34:58 +0100

"Dehner, Benjamin T." <Btd () valmont com> writes:

This seems to be equivalent to saying the policemen are the cause of
evil in our society.  If everyone was a law-abiding citizen, they
would be out of business, so they actually encourage crime.

Law enforcement is not a business.  Many parts of computer security
are, and I too think that's part of the problem.

--
Florian Weimer                    Weimer () CERT Uni-Stuttgart DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/