Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: More Unusual request

From: "Sung J. Choe" <schoe () oicinc com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:21:57 -1000

I would also like to ask for help.

Sure, I am willing to help any person in need of some INFOSEC awareness.
However, other than a plea for "Understanding", I cannot decipher your
message in any way that would result in an answerable question.  If you
could be more specific with regards to what type of help you are seeking, I
would be more than willing to do what I can as would most right minded
security professionals.

| Sung J. Choe <schoe[at]oicinc.com>, TICSA        |
| Systems Administrator, Facility Security Officer |
                    | Oceanic Imaging Consultants, Inc. |
                    | Phone #: (808) 539-3634 x3634     |

568D CAD6 53A0 92E6 4A2A  4E87 3BA0 5F90 37BB 8EE7