Full Disclosure mailing list archives

visa XSS?

From: Mauro Flores <almauri () cs com uy>
Date: 23 Dec 2003 08:44:49 -0300

I receive this mail today, the funny stuff is that when you click on the
link, you execute:
http://www.visa.com:UserSession=2f6q9uuu88312264trzzz55884495&useroption=SecurityUpdate&StateLevel=GetFrom@64.21.80.2/~gotier/verified_by_visa.htm

I don't have a Visa card and I don't like that 64.21.80.2 which is not a
Visa IP, AFAIK.
Anyone else receive it??

regards, Mauro Flores