Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Internet Explorer URL parsing vulnerability

From: Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 01:04:03 +0200

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:21:39 -0600
Dark Avenger <Dark-Avenger () attbi com> wrote:

Yes, but they have enough "cash" that they could probably buy your services, now don't they?  They can afford to hire
highly skilled, but expensive, contractors if they wanted to. They just choose to continue producing inferior
products with their "bunch of amateurs" because of the almighty dollar. The bottom line is all that matters.

DA

i have replied in other threads, but let me repeat:
i am not a whore and m$ can't buy me.
so your argument that m$ can buy me is completely wrong - they suffer from lack of resources for such a simple task :)

georgi

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html