Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: RE: Yahoo Instant Messenger YAUTO.DLL buffer overflow

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:45:26 -0600

--On Thursday, December 04, 2003 10:02 PM -0500 Kristian Hermansen <khermansen () ht-technology com> wrote:

You are censoring your child's freedom of speech based on your own problem
in dealing with the fact the society generally does not "accept" this sort
of language.  Good for you, I hope your child becomes another upstanding
citizen of our US population, unaware of the world around them, conforming
to their leaders (aka you, the father - later the prez) and not
questioning authority.  Why are "fuck" and "shit" considered "impolite
language" according to you?  Is it because society told you they are bad?

<http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/P/plonk.html>

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas