Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ankit Fadia bullshit?

From: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:44:49 -0700

 "their [the successful
candidates'] psychic movements [will be] monitored".

Way to go.  Did you write the psychic movement monitoring code Wood?
Sounds right up your alley...  But you know what would be really cool?
If we could track all those "psychic movements" in real time on a
public web page or similar, so we could be sure none of these "ethical
hackers" were slipping and straying too close to our servers...

 i have a feeling it is a typo and should refer to "physical" movement as
many companys use tracking devices, etc.. as we do focus on  biometrics as
well.

 I should state that the remarks in the article you cite are not that of my
own. It is a shame that you assume my usefullness and worth to the security
community is measured only by my output of seeminly minor ( and many XSS
are very minor ) advisories over the last few months. I am a man of mind,
logic and philosophy.... I do not think that the majority of my output has
been XSS anyway. I have stood by my words 100% in these forums and will
continue to do so, at least i put out advisories, ( unlike some ) and i
work with the vendors closely in follow ups. To those that have taken the
time to get to know me off list,  I would like to say thank you for all
your support and continued friendship in the future. I would like to say
that I am proud to have been asked to join the team at e2-labs and  I will
continue in my current capacity as a security researcher and my dedication
to the security community at large.

Donnie Werner
morning_wood () e2-labs com

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.