Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: Archives Rebuilt - Bad JuJu

From: Byron Copeland <nodialtone () comcast net>
Date: 04 Aug 2003 23:11:51 -0400

Yeah ssss...okay...

need a break anyway myself.

-b

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 22:03, Len Rose wrote:
Well, I've gone and done it again.

Roughly 11 hours ago we had a problem with a message
index getting corrupted so I regenerated the
archives using mailman's "arch" utility after fixing
the damaged message.

While that seemed to clear up the problem it also
managed to change every url within the html indexes.

I apologize for all of the extra work I've caused
anyone who has linked/bookmarked anything. I will
be cleaning this mess up for weeks now and I'm
sure the ramifications of this will be felt
everywhere.

Next time I will manually repair the archives since
I realize the horror that this has created.

Len

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html