Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: MS Blaster author / morning_wood misinformed

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:46:00 -0500

--On Sunday, August 31, 2003 1:32 AM +0200 yossarian <yossarian () planet nl> wrote:

Bit sad this has to be explained. Think some people in security need some
legal training.

Really? I prefer not to assume things, which is why I asked him for clarification. Perhaps you assume laws are the same everywhere. I don't.

In the context of the discussion, however, it seemed that he was saying that entering an unlocked house is not a crime in his country. That is why I asked for clarification.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member