Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: jdbgmgr.exe hoax virus?

From: Dan Stromberg <strombrg () dcs nac uci edu>
Date: 21 Aug 2003 11:00:48 -0700

If y'all were using a threaded MUA, we might not get so many nearly
identical answers to the same question...  mutt (text), evolution (gui),
sylpheed (gui), mahogany (gui) all run on linux (plus some other
platforms), and all have this ability.  Probably others too.  Except for
!@#$ing Microsoft's broken threading "standard" - outlook messages don't
thread properly.