Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Thomas E Cooper/Boulder/IBM is out of the office.

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:43:09 -0400

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:14:26 EDT, Michael Scheidell said:

I will be out of the office starting April 16, 2003 and will not return
until April 21, 2003.

Cool... is your house empty too?

Amazingly enough, his message didn't leak an X-Mailer: line.

The previous person to do that to me leaked this:

Hmm... Who wants to do a cross-correlate of that to vulnerabilities that
we could leave in their inbox for when they get back and are likely to
open things without being careful because they're buried in messages?