Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Spam Arrest stupidity

From: Michael Osten <mosten () bleepyou com>
Date: 08 Apr 2003 21:29:38 -0500

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 20:01, Blue Boar wrote:
Nick FitzGerald wrote:
To the list admins...

Please remove this twat from Full-Disclosure.  His choice of
anti-spam method clearly shows he is too stupid to understand or
benefit from anything on this list so his annoyance value to the
list's posters is unjustified...

I'm constantly amused by people that think Mitnick doesn't know anything
technical.  Since I have some idea about the kinds of things he knows, I
know who the ignorant one is.

Twice in one day Nick, people are going to start thinking you're antisocial. :)

Well, this proves that he doesn't know that it is not polite to make
public mailing list members jump through hoops (or waste resources if
they do not feel like jumping through the hoop) just to get an email to
him.  I mean the guy hasn't had access to email for years, he can't be
that tired of spam yet :)

With his personal mail he can do what ever he wants, although IMHO, I
think that opt-in email is short sighted.

Hey Kevin, if you need/want a mail address that doesn't piss off the
list, contact me off list.  Otherwise take a look at
http://www.spamassassin.org

--
Michael Osten

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.