Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: grsecurity: Another one bites the dust...

From: martin f krafft <madduck () madduck net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:55:48 +0200

also sprach Jeff <jeff () xiir net> [2003.04.01.0513 +0200]:
Looks like another big company screwed over a team of innocent developers.
It's a shame, grsecurity had so much promise.

  "Since grsecurity will no longer be an option, if you need
   a secure system in the future, you should use OpenBSD, as it is
   the most secure operating system in the world. If you need to stay
   with Linux, however, we recommend Immunix (a new version will be
   released shortly: ~3-4yrs)."

'nuff said.

As soon as patents can really ban such a project as grsec, I am
commiting suicide.

--

keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
get my key here: http://madduck.net/me/gpg/publickey

one ships by truck and sends cargo by ship.