Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Announcing Project WKPP

From: memetic-engineer () australia edu (memetic-engineer () australia edu)
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 01:53:46 -0800

unbroken binaries of the most lethal remote exploits for the pu
rpose of causing
optimal damage to the whitehat community @ large. Only exploits
publicly posted
@ known whitehat repositories (Bugtraq,Netsys, Vulnwatch, etc.)
 will be available

Damage to whitehat via backdore binary.  Downloader deserve to be hacked.
As strong as my feelings for certain types of individuals , I would
NEVER backdoor a binary. Im not from Brazil.
Release source fake h4x0r
The source is all freely available troll-gobbles. If you think I would waste
the time to bd other peoples code, you obviously have no idea who I am. It is
about propagation and assault against current ideologies and institutions who
have done nothing but harm. Call it mayhem ,call it hacktivism, call it whatever
the flavor will be next week or next year. I harbored the seed of dissent long
ago, and it will burn when the fad passes and you have a job @ snosoft.

ANYONE IS FREE TO SCAN ALL BINARIES.

werd is bond
meme156