Full Disclosure mailing list archives

THREATCON --> Re: scriptkids on this list

From: silvio () big net au (silvio () big net au)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:48:45 -0700

THREATCON ADVISORY 1.21 --> "b4ck t0 th3 futur3"

Be w4rned. this advisory requires 1.21 jiggyflopz of electricity to
get you back to 1996.

-->

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 02:06:56PM +0200, Mikhail Iakovlev wrote:

Can you? Doubt it.
You should perhaps install somewhere slackware 3.0 and use old
mount/umount exploit for learning, than you can accuse others of

ok.. please go to my analysis at the end of this AdViZoRRy.

incompentense if you wish. However, since it will take you a _long_ time
to get to that level - here is what will happen:
1. You do as I described, and in process you finally get self-confidence
and won't even bother to react on accusation. Because you would know what
you are worth.
2. You are lazy, and you would continue to accuse other people in attempt
to cover your incompentense.

Choice is yours, and we all will see how it goes:)

ok captain!

If we see your reactions still, it means simply that you are lazy bastard,
and you're not even worth our attention.
As simple as that.

yep!

Cheers,

Mik-

back to 1996 -->
this is util-linux-2.5

      case 't':                 /* specify file system types */
        types = parse_list (optarg);
        break;

string_list
parse_list (char *strings)
{
  string_list list;
  char *t;

  if (strings == NULL)
    return NULL;

  list = cons (strtok (strings, ","), NULL);

  while ((t = strtok (NULL, ",")) != NULL)
    list = cons (t, list);

  return list;

}

leaving 1996 for a minute, and going "b4ck 2 th3 futur3" -->

$ cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Linux release 7.0 (Guinness)

$ mount -V
mount: mount-2.10m