Full Disclosure mailing list archives

The last word on the Linux Slapper worm

From: misha () cerber no (Mikhail Iakovlev)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:05:59 +0200 (CEST)

I can say about this that your offsets are probably different than those
in worm exploit code. So, you are not vulnerable to dumb worm static
exploit way. But it doesn't mean that there is no guy that would install
his redhat with configuration close to yours just to find correct offset
and get inside of your system. Chance is pretty little, but there is still
a chance.