Full Disclosure mailing list archives

KILL STRINGZ/EREBUS/PROPHET/BLACKFIST WEEK

From: gobbles () hush com (gobbles () hush com)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:42:38 -0700

funny fat man try scare gobbles with tough talk

gobble gobble gobble

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:28:36 -0700 Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com> wrote:

cool, show yer stuff, post something from my private mailbox then,
show
you have one ounce of skill son, so far you've only proved the questions
posed your way come up as true answers, not functioning grey matter,
and
what might have once been there is now shit brown.