Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Fwd: Welcome to thenakedpc

From: misha () cerber no (Mikhail Iakovlev)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:56:11 +0200 (CEST)

Now he plays victim.
Amazing.

I think I'm gonna give a call on monday to admins of his email
provider(s) if he doesn't consider changing his attitute.

Mik-

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 gobbles () hush com wrote:

point taken
how do you battle
purpose sent spam
by members of this list

i am victim here

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, gobbles () hush com wrote:

all spam now forward to list till you stop signing me up

Fake Gobbles, it wouldn't take much for the various list member
s to
forward copies of this email with all headers to abuse@hushmail
.com
and continue to do so for whatever email address you care to re
gister.
I point you to the following terms of service of hushmail.

3. You will not use HushMail to send junk email, spam, chain
letters or use email lists that contain any person that has
not specifically agreed to be included on that list.

4. You agree not to transmit, or allow others to use your
address to transmit, through HushMail, any objectionable
material including, but not limited to, unlawful or
harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar or
obscene material that encourages conduct that could
constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability
or otherwise violate items discussed in #2 above.

Now, I have no intention of doing so, but gobbles () hushmail com
is a
pretty good address, seeing as you're riding on the coattails o
f the
real Gobbles.  Seeing as how hushmail is a security focused (no
pun
intended) webmail service, I am sure they don't want you sullyi
ng
their name on a security mailing list.

Azerail

--
Man's reach must exceed his grasp, for why else the heavens?