Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [+] DESTROY FAKE RESEARCH LABS NOW...

From: misha () cerber no (Mikhail Iakovlev)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:48:42 +0200 (CEST)

Maybe if you consider replacing/upgrading your brain chip, you would one
day :)

Mik-

P.S. How much cost 1 kg of brains of Students? "5 USD". How much for 1 kg
of brains of Scientists? "1 USD" How much for 1 kg of gobble turkeys
brains? "500.000 USD" "WHY?!?!?!" "Can you guess how many turkeys we'd
have to waste to get that 1 kg?"