Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Perplexed

From: gobbles () hush com (gobbles () hush com)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:45:07 -0700

Why you remove turkey from club?

Censor what I say
censor what I feel

Why zan and dmca same person?  at least share same .signature

I would be lying if I said you didn't have me wondering right n
ow.

1.) I am not silvio. I suppose that was return flattery

2.) Why do you post as gobbles () hush com? If you were turkey or
friend of turkey
( I don't remember your particular speech patterns from old cha
nnel) you would
know who I am and leave my freelance campaigns of ranting, subv
ersion, and tinfoil-hat-politique
the fuck alone. Maybe you are relatively new addition I am unaw
are of. I hope
you realize I will have to waste the time to generate md5 sums
because of your
unfounded accusations. Not very nice for a fellow fomenter of t
he decline of
civilization.

3.) shiftee?

This message was sent from http://australia.edu